Next governor must know how to change
by State Senator Bryant L. Richardson
For the past six years I have worked in the Senate to bring about changes to benefit the citizens of Delaware.
In my service as Senator from the 21st District, I have:
- Kept my promise to vote against tax increases.
- Been the leading voice in the General Assembly on the pro-life issue.
- Made protecting the 2nd amendment a priority.
- Supported efforts to increase funding for the State Police.
- Voted for increased benefits for our veterans.
- Introduced and passed legislation to combat human trafficking.
- Authored a resolution to instruct our youth toward drug-free lifestyle choices.
- Fought for and obtained increased funding for the Home of Hope, an addiction rehabilitation center for women.
As a member of the Joint Finance Committee, I have a better understanding of the requirements need for improvement in the areas of public safety, education, private sector job growth and responsible government.
I hope you will give me your support in my campaign to serve as your next governor. With your help we can begin a new era of progress in Delaware.